perjantai 19. toukokuuta 2017

Fan letter to my childhood idol Miley Cyrus

Hey Miley! I’m a sixteen-year-old girl from Finland. I have always adored you and I have been a big fan of yours ever since I was six years and saw you at Disney Channel on Hannah Montana. I loved Hannah Montana so much, I always watched every episode. I also love your music so much I bought your CD’s and listened to those always. I loved your music, it has always helped me trought the hard times and always cheered me up. Because of you i have wanted to become a singer or an actor. You have inspired me to go after my dreams and to believe in myself. You made me realise it’s okay to be who you are and people don’t have to like it but it’s okay. Thank you for being a big part of my childhood. Hope you are always doing what you love and be happy. And remember that your fans will always support you no matter what. Love you! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti